iPXL 2018 | Student program
Thursday 20 September 2018 (15.00 – 17.30) – Onderzeebootloods RDM Rotterdam
During the student program of the iTanks Innovation Pavilion XL you as an exhibitor get the opportunity to profile your company as an ideal employer for a wide audience of students. Most participating students are in the final phase of their study and have deliberately opted for a specialization or minor that relates to the industry or the port!
What are the students searching for?
– Relevant side jobs
– Possibilities for (graduation) research
Become exhibitor and join:
– Speeddates. Are you looking for one or more ambitious students who will start working at your company in a relevant part-time job? A professional matchmaker is committed to the ideal match during the speed dates.
– Speedsolving. Challenge students with an interesting practical case of your company!
In a speed solving session of 15-20 minutes, the students demonstrate their creativity for tackling this issue.
– Meet & Greets. Meet the students who are looking for an internship or a (graduation) research on the stage square.
– Social drink. Get to know the students better with a drink during the drinks after the speed dates and speed solving sessions.
Read more and register as an exhibitor or visitor on www.ipxl.eu.
Until September 20!
4 November 2021
Digital Delivers More Energy Options
With the emergence of alternative energy sources and environmental concerns escalating, the industry is turning to digital to deliver more energy options, reduce cost and provide higher customer satisfaction. The…Read more
4 November 2021
Making the Transition to Digital Manufacturing
Manufacturers have a massive opportunity to make innovative products with new levels of personalization and efficiency. Digital skills and technologies are changing how manufacturers work. Yet, leadership requires more than…Read more
11 October 2021
The entire energy chain, from generation to storage and conversion
Technology developer and producer Demcon is working on the energy transition with the ambition to make a contribution to the enormous challenge that we all face. On the basis of…Read more
15 September 2021
The Atawey mobile hydrogen station: a response to a booming market
Ready to operate in only half a day, the Atawey mobile hydrogen station is designed to be set up in complete autonomy by the operator. The commissioning is simplified thanks…Read more
5 March 2020
Partners in the iTanks Innovation Zone | Part 4
From 10 to 12 March, iTanks will be at the iTanks Innovation Zone with around 16 partners at StocExpo in Rotterdam Ahoy. In this fourth article you can read what…Read more
24 February 2020
Partners in the iTanks Innovation Zone | Deel 3
From 10 to 12 March, iTanks will be at the iTanks Innovation Zone with around 16 partners at StocExpo in Rotterdam Ahoy. In this third article you can read what…Read more